Health Care

You can receive medical care from a family doctor who you see regularly or you can go to any walk-in clinic.

To see a specialist, you need a referral from your family doctor or walk-in clinic doctors

To find a family doctor and information about additional medical services, refer to Alberta Health Services-Find a Doctor.

For help finding a doctor and to obtain non-emergency medical advice, call Health Link. This is a 24/7 hotline: 811.

Alberta Health Services website in Ukrainian

In an emergency, call 911.

Work Restrictions / Medical Exam:

There may be restrictions on your work visa that prevent you from working in certain professions if you did not get a medical exam before entering Canada For additional information visit site.